Saturday, May 16, 2009

What if People Had Buttons...?

What if people had BUTTONS
And I could CONTROL them
Or Programme them
To behave how I wanted?

Wake up - GAME START
SELECT MODE:

HAPPY for Mum
(She spends SO much time in GRUMPY mode)

HELPFUL for Dad
(It's about time he cleaned my bedroom)

CONTENTED for brothers and sisters
(That'll get them off my back) -
and for me?
What shall I be today?
LAZY (It's Sunday).
Tomorrow?
CLEVER (It's school).
The next day?
AGREEABLE (I need the pocket money!)
How much EASIER life would be -
Depending on who's pressing the buttons, of course!

- Joanna Hind

2 comments:

  1. which buttons will you press for me then???

    agnes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...maybe 'HARD-WORKING' for you
    (You spend a lot on buying fashion magazines and you need to be hard-working to earn enough $ for them) haha;P

    ReplyDelete